Homepage of the Nelson and Winter Conference in Aalborg, June 12-15, 2001
It is now almost 20 years since Dick Nelson and Sid Winter published their seminal book "An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change". In this occasion DRUID, in collaboration with the journals Research Policy and Industrial and Corporate Change, organised the Nelson and Winter Conference that took place on June 12-15, 2001 in Aalborg, Denmark.
There were 250 participants and 170 papers. The papers are presented in the Book of Abstracts and were available on the Conference CD-ROM as well as on this website.
- Conference secretariat and information on the payment method for the conference fee [rev. 17 May 01]
- Conference background and conference committee [rev. 27 Mar 01]
- The original call for papers (published in several journals) [rev. 16 Feb 01]
- 60 pictures from the conference has been taken by Toke Reichstein (PhD student, Aalborg), who has also added unauthorised picture texts [rev. 18 June 01. NB: your browser will download about 5.7 Mbytes!]
- List of downloadable papers and abstracts [rev. 11 June 01: 172 papers/abstracts are included. A few will be added after the Conference]
- Detailed programme with authors, paper titles and links as well as chairs and discussants [rev. 10 June 01]
- Instructions for presenters and discussants: time and equipment [rev. 28 May 01]
- List of conference participants in PDF format [rev. 10 June 01: 253 participants included]
The DRUID research program is supported by The Social Science Research Council, the Ministry of Business, Copenhagen Business School and Aalborg University.
The DRUID Nelson and Winter Conference is supported by Aalborg University. The City of Aalborg, the Viborg County Council, the Northern Jutland County Council, and Oxford Research A/S have also sponsored the conference.
Back to [Nelson and Winter Conference] [DRUID homepage]